Whole Person Centered Care
Brain Body Balance can be achieved at any age, with Whole Person Centered Care for children, adults and seniors. Scroll below to learn more about the benefits, and about Integrative Group or Personalized Techniques.
We invite you to read even further to learn more about EQUILIBRIUM’s Vision, Mission and Core Values
“When your brain and body are in balance your life is in Equilibrium.”
Benefits For the Younger Person:
improved coordination, visual-spatial skills, improved handwriting skills, appropriate energy level, fewer somatic complaints, lessening of sensory overload
mood state is elevated, less anxiety, improved self esteem, increased personal motivation, lessening of disruptive behaviors, improved anger and frustration management
better attention span, less hyperactivity, improved communication skills, improved study habits, fewer developmental delays, improved focus and concentration, lessening of inappropriate behaviors, improved homework skills, improved overall academic skills, improved and achievement results, fewer learning difficulties, achieve overall potential
improved relationship with parents and siblings, increased respect for authority, improved social life with friends, decreased isolation, less loneliness and depression, reduced family stress and suffering
Benefits for Adults and Seniors:
improved coordination, visual-spatial skills, improved handwriting skills, appropriate energy level, fewer somatic complaints, lessening of sensory overload, improve muscle tone to prevent falls, improved visual and perceptual skills, lessening of dizziness to improve balance, improved reaction time, decreased somatic symptoms, decreased fatigue
mood state is elevated, less anxiety, improved self esteem, increased personal motivation, improved anger and frustration management, less depression and anxiety, improved management skills with stress and fear, better goal directed behavior, improved cognitive skills and memory skills, decreased apathy
more productive and efficient, better organizational skills, improved time management, improved problem solving skills, improved judgment, improved work achievement and job satisfaction, improved relationships with fellow workers, increased ability to learn new skills
Family and Social Life-
productive relationships, less isolation, improve life habits including physical exercise and nutrition, less depression, anxiety and better management skills
Integrative Group or Personalized Techniques
Utilized by Equilibrium:
Natural and Holistic approach
Brain Gym® Techniques
Visual Perceptual Evaluation
Muscle Testing when appropriate
Parent Workshops when appropriate
EQUILIBRIUM Vision, Mission and Core Values
is dedicated to improving the lives or children, adults and seniors by:
- Helping them understand and move past their limitations and blocks
- Continuously supporting their growth process
- Integrating appropriate body, mind and spiritual concepts that become life-long tools for success
- Raising the consciousness of how people can empower their own lives and health
Our Core Beliefs and Values
What we stand for:
- Adults, children and seniors manifesting their highest potential in daily and overall life
- People of every age living with long-lasting, high self-esteem
- Support for letting go of what no longer works to achieve new productive beginnings
How we do our work:
- “Awareness is knowledge, …Knowledge is awareness”
- Connecting with a higher source (whatever that means to each individual) helps align us with our life’s purpose to the highest degree
- “When your brain and body are balance, your life is in EQUILIBRIUM.”
- EQUILIBRIUM is a unique blend of scientific, spiritual and energetic healing modalities.
- EQUILIBRIUM helps adults, children and seniors identify the root/core issue(s) that are causing the imbalances in their lives.
- EQUILIBRIUM provides the resources for growth and development resulting in self-empowerment and personal power.
- EQUILIBRIUM guides adults, children and seniors to arrive at new understandings of their own inner workings and of the interactions of those close to them.
- EQUILIBRIUM helps people find inner peace, stability in relationships with themselves and others.
- EQUILIBRIUM helps people take the appropriate actions to improve the quality of their lives.